Opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to develop their administration skills in a professional organisation who truly value their staff.
- Begin your career in the property industry!
- Opportunities for career development and growth
- Permanent full-time position. Glen Osmond location.
Strata Data provide a range of professional services to the property market. They are leaders in their field and are proud winners of the ‘Business of the Year’ award at the Strata Industry awards for the past 6 years at either a State or National level.
As a family friendly organisation with a great workplace culture, they offer a wellness program, personal development opportunities, have an active social club, and promote work-life balance and flexibility.
Due to an internal promotion, Strata Data are seeking to appoint a Strata Assistant to provide support to an experienced Strata Manager.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Managing all incoming enquiries via email and phone
- Liaising with contractors, owners, and agents
- Creating and following-up on work orders
- Coordinating meetings and agenda preparation
- Approving maintenance invoices
- Assisting with insurance claims
- Providing general administration support to the team as required
The successful applicant will be an experienced administrator with the ability to build meaningful relationships and be a reliable support to the Strata Manager.
In addition, you will be a team player who is confident, has a positive attitude and can effectively manage competing priorities.
Other required skills and attributes include:
- The ability to work autonomously, using initiative and judgement
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships across an organisation
- A willingness to assist with a range of office duties and admin tasks
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Self-motivated with a positive and pro-active approach
If you’re an experienced administrator ready for your next challenge and would love to join an organisation that values personal development, general life balance and work flexibility – we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to Melanie Mansfield at Mansfield & Co Recruitment in MS Word format by clicking APPLY.
Further enquiries can be directed to Mel on 0411 471 822