Opportunity for a Senior Paraplanner to join a highly progressive and award winning business based in Glenelg.
- Glenelg location
- Senior Role
- Leading remuneration and benefits
Our client is a highly respected and award winning integrated Financial Services and Accounting firm, servicing business owners and professionals throughout Australia.
A forward thinking and progressive organisation, our client values their employees and are considered a South Australian employer of choice.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Senior Paraplanner to join the team based in Glenelg.
Operating from a modern purpose-built office, you will be working with a team of 3 Wealth Advisers with strategy development, financial modelling, and the end-to-end construction of high quality, compliant SOAs for a sophisticated customer base.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- Developing advice strategies.
- Preparing preliminary strategy papers.
- Cashflow and scenario modelling.
- Product comparisons.
- Constructing highly personalised advice documents.
You are an experienced paraplanner with a minimum of three years’ experience independently developing complex advice strategies.
You are technically astute with a strong working knowledge of investment, superannuation, and retirement strategies with exposure to SMSF’s, Trusts and Company structures.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include
- Strong understanding of regulatory obligations and compliance.
- Experience using Xplan (Essential)
- A great communicator.
- Accurate, with a strong attention to details.
- Minimum RG146 qualifications.
- Flexible Working Arrangements.
- Additional leave day on your birthday.
- Leading remuneration.
- A genuine environment of care and support.
Our client values gender diversity and workplace flexibility. Applications from all segments of the community are welcomed and encouraged.
To apply, please forward your resume to Mark Elding at Mansfield & Co Recruitment by clicking APPLY. For a strictly confidential discussion contact Mark on 0481 996 300.