Our client is a leading and well respected Integrated Financial Services and Accounting firm servicing some of South Australia’s biggest names.Having adopted a sports like coaching model to business advisory, our client sets themselves apart with a service offering that surpasses those of a traditional sense.As an employer of choice, our client has a strong focus on driving a culture of flexibility and work life balance, where the personal and professional lives of employees are of equal importance.
An exciting opportunity now exists for an exceptional individual to join the team as the Senior Manager – Accounting.
As the Senior Manager – Accounting, your role will centre on providing exceptional leadership and guidance to a team of accounting and business advisory professionals whilst managing a well established and existing book of clients.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Accounting and Business Advisory function
- Building and maintaining strong client relations with genuine value add.
- Compliance oversight.
- Providing strategic advice to businesses.
- Coaching businesses to success.
- Preparation of Financial Accounts
- Management Reporting
- Preparation/review of business income tax returns
This role would ideally suit an individual currently in a senior to management level position, seeking a step into partnership immediately, or in the next 12 months.
You will possess no less than 5 years’ experience practicing in Australia, be technically astute and compliance focussed.
You are a highly engaging individual with real life experience, and the ability to converse on a wide range of topics.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include:
- Extensive experience in Australian public practice (Minimum 5+ years)
- CPA or CA
- Technically proficient and well versed in current tax law
- Extensive Xero, CLASS and NowInfinity capabilities
- A commitment to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism
- Outstanding client engagement skills
- Excellent leadership qualities and experience
- Pathway to Director/Partner
- Progressive organisation
- Diversity of task
- Modern purpose-built offices
- flexible working arrangements
- convenient central location with on-site parking
Our client values gender diversity and workplace flexibility. Applications from all segments of the community are welcomed and encouraged.
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter to Mark Elding at Mansfield & Co Recruitment by clicking APPLY or contact Mark on 0481 996 300 for a strictly confidential discussion.