Enjoy the benefits of a highly autonomous role offering flexibility, balance and professional development.
- Flexibility – The focus is on ‘impact’ not hours worked
- Balance – Your personal and professional life is of equal value
- Development – A clear career pathway with loads of autonomy
Advantage One is a leading and well respected Integrated Financial Services and Accounting firm servicing some of South Australia’s biggest names.
Having adopted a sports like coaching model to business advisory, Advantage One sets themselves apart with a service offering that surpasses those of a traditional sense.
As an employer of choice, Advantage One has a strong focus on driving a culture of flexibility and work life balance, where the personal and professional lives of employees are of equal importance.
An exciting opportunity now exists for an exceptional individual to join the team as a Senior Accountant.
As the Senior Accountant you will manage an existing book of high value clients whilst providing guidance, leadership, and support to a team of two accountants.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining strong client relations with genuine value add
- Compliance oversight
- Providing strategic advice to businesses
- Coaching businesses to success
- Preparation of Financial Accounts
- Management Reporting
- Preparation/review of business income tax returns
This role would ideally suit an individual seeking an opportunity to ‘step up’ their career, utilising their skills and experience to improve the capabilities of a team whilst fast-tracking their own development.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include:
- Experience in Australian public practice (Minimum 3+ years)
- Completed or near completion of CPA or CA
- Technically proficient and well versed in current tax law
- Xero, CLASS, and NowInfinity capabilities
- A commitment to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism
- Outstanding client engagement skills
- Progressive organisation.
- Diversity of task.
- Modern purpose-built offices.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Convenient central location with on-site parking
Our client values gender diversity and workplace flexibility. Applications from all segments of the community are welcomed and encouraged.
To apply, please forward your resume in MS Word format to Mark Elding at Mansfield & Co Recruitment by clicking APPLY or contact Mark on 0481 996 300 for a strictly confidential discussion.