Senior Accountant role combining management, financial and analytical functions for a proud Australian family owned business.
- Financial and management accounting combination
- Renowned SA family owned – FMCG
- State-of-the-art facilities overlooking the Adelaide Hills
Beerenberg is a proud Australian family-owned business with an unwavering passion to share a taste of the country life. For six generations, their pristine family farm in Hahndorf has transformed fresh farm produce into traditional home-style jams, sauces and condiments enjoyed by consumers worldwide.
Reporting to the CFO, the Senior Accountant will be an integral member of the Finance and Accounting team responsible for ensuring the efficient financial management and financial controls in the support of Beerenberg operations. This role offers a variety of responsibilities as it combines management, financial and analytical functions.
- General Ledger preparation to Trial Balance
- Preparation of monthly management reports variance analysis
- Communication and collaboration with departments to optimise performance
- Reporting and analysing of KPI’s
- Project financial analysis
- Preparation of annual budgets and pricing reviews
- Compliance reporting in BAS and FBT
- Ensure the integrity of pricing and costing systems
- Providing insights for process and operational improvement
Skills and Experience
To be become an integral part of Beerenberg recent and continual path of growth and expansion, you will possess strong technical accounting skills, communication and the ability to provide crucial, insightful analysis. You will be CA/CPA qualified and have robust reporting and analytical skills and experience, ideally from within a manufacturing or FMCG environment.
- Highly developed and advanced Excel skills
- Ability to gain the support and engagement from other team members
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Proven experience gathering and analysing financial data
- Passionate, enthusiastic and a self-starter
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of a growth culture and you enjoy a role where you have a direct impact on business outcomes, please forward your resume by clicking APPLY.
For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145