A great role you can sink your teeth into on a part time basis. Ideal for a recruiter who is seeking balance and a family friendly environment.
- Part time opportunity with WFH options. Walkerville location
- 360-degree role offering plenty of variety in your day!
- Work with SA’s most highly regarded organisations
Mansfield & Co (formerly Blackman Mansfield Recruitment) are a reputable boutique recruitment agency based in Walkerville. We are passionate about partnering with South Australian businesses and we specialise in the recruitment of professional/white collar roles.
Over the past 6 years, we have established ourselves in the local recruitment market and are proud to say we work with many of South Australia’s most successful and well-known organisations. Some of the key industries we cover include: Manufacturing, Health & Community Services, Defence, Professional Services, Not-for-profit and Local Government.
Our clients are fantastic to work with and they love our honest, friendly, and flexible approach – and of course, our ability to consistently source exceptional candidates for their temporary and permanent vacancies.
We are currently seeking a part time Recruitment Consultant (days/hours negotiable) who can not only provide an exceptional service to our existing clients, but also build and nurture new relationships to take our temp business to the next level.
In this newly created position, you will be responsible for placing temp staff into short-term contracts across administration, customer service, and other business support roles.
Day to day, you will be responsible for:
- Proactively sourcing candidates for upcoming temporary jobs
- Conducting face to face interviews
- Forming strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Sourcing new clients through a range of business development activities
- Writing job ads
- Database management & general administration
- On-going management of placed temps
- Attending internal and external networking events
What We Can Offer
- Flexible work arrangements with work from home options
- Plenty of variety in your day – ideal for someone who doesn’t want to be desk-bound!
- A supportive, friendly and collaborative team environment (we love to have a laugh)
- Modern office with onsite café and access to a gym and pool
- A family friendly environment
- On-going learning and development opportunities
- Excellent earning potential
Our ideal candidate will have previous recruitment experience and/or a background in business development and account management.
It is imperative that you possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, a high level of energy and enthusiasm and the confidence to proactively build new relationships.
Additionally, you will be goal-oriented and someone who enjoys taking ownership of your work.
Whilst we take our work seriously, we also like to have a bit of fun, so it’s key that you’re down-to-earth, friendly and are someone who genuinely enjoys working as part of a team.
If you’re seeking a part time recruitment consulting position with a reputable, values-driven agency, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter detailing your preferred hours of work to Melanie Mansfield at Mansfield & Co Recruitment by clicking APPLY.
Further enquiries can be directed to Mel on 0411 471 822.