A long established manufacturing company located in the western suburbs, are seeking to appoint a Receptionist/Administration Assistant to work closely with the Accountant, as well as other members of the team.
With the primary focus of providing exceptional service to their customers, you will also be assisting the Accountant with entering invoices, receipting and payroll. This role will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop your administration skills, whilst becoming an integral part of this successful organisation.
- Answering phones and greeting customers
- Administration support including word processing, emails, filing and mail
- Data entry of payroll [MYOB]
- Assisting with accounts payable and receivable
- Petty Cash
- Maintaining stationary, kitchen and cleaning supplies
Skills and Attributes:
The successful applicant will have previous experience in a Reception/Administration role, a professional approach, and will enjoy the challenge and responsibility that a full time position brings. Other key requirements include;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- Some MYOB experience
- High attention to detail
- Professional telephone manner with outstanding communication skills
- Strong work ethic and reliable
- Self-starter and a team player
- Certificate in Business Administration (desirable)
If you are dependable, switched on and seeking your next challenge, please forward your resume and cover letter as one document by clicking the “APPLY”. If you require further information, please contact Melanie Mansfield 0411 471 822 or Joanne Blackman 0435 890 145.