An excellent temp opportunity with the option of part time or full time hours. Varied work, a great team and a stunning office.
- Purchasing experience not required (training will be provided)
- Temp contract – part time or full-time hours
- Osborne location. State-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
We have an excellent opportunity immediately available for an experienced Administrator on a temporary basis in the western suburbs.
In this fast-paced and dynamic work environment, you will provide administrative support to a busy procurement team.
Based at a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and working as part of a collaborative and friendly team, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Handling internal purchasing requests and liaising with suppliers
- Answering phone calls
- Day to day office and admin duties
- Assisting with freight bookings
- Receipting of purchase orders
- Follow up on supplier ETA`s
The role is being offered on either a 3 month full-time basis, or 6 months working 3 days per week.
While previous purchasing/procurement experience is advantageous, it is not an essential requirement. More importantly you will an enthusiastic individual with well-rounded admin and coordination skills and a “can-do” approach.
Other required skills and attributes include:
- Detailed oriented
- A high level of initiative
- Personable – able to establish relationships with suppliers/contractors
- Reliable, responsive and pragmatic
- A team player
- MYOB experience preferred
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter by clicking APPLY.
Further enquiries can be directed to Melanie Mansfield at Mansfield & Co Recruitment on 0411 471 822.