Be part of a supportive, high performing finance team in this end-to-end payroll position. A great opportunity to join a purpose driven organisation!
- Growing not-for-profit organisation offering salary packaging benefits
- Be part of a friendly team who support each other
- Permanent part time 3 days per week. Greenhill Road location.
Junction Australia are an innovative social enterprise who support around 10,000 South Australians through a range of housing and community services. They are committed to effecting long term positive change for those they work with and the communities they work within.
Whilst the organisation has grown considerably, currently employing close to 300 staff, they are still firmly committed to building a supportive and positive workplace culture that provides ongoing learning and development opportunities for their staff.
Based at their corporate office on Greenhill Road and working as part of a high performing finance team, the Payroll Officer performs end-to-end payroll activities to ensure a timely and accurate payroll service.
Reporting to the Executive Manager of Finance, your responsibilities will include:
- End to end processing of a fortnightly payroll of 250+ employees (comprising 24/7 shifts) including salary packaging, leave management and superannuation
- Preparation of all taxation obligations, including PAYG & Superannuation
- Handling payroll-related enquiries in a timely manner
- Managing payroll systems to ensure compliance with statutory requirements
- Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, allowances, and non-taxable wages and reporting
- Ensuring payroll processing manual, payroll operations and systems are updated as required and communicated to the finance team
- Maintaining and applying knowledge of the current Award and Legislation, internal policies and procedures
As a payroll specialist, you will possess previous experience processing a medium-large sized payroll and comprehensive knowledge of payroll legislation and best practice. You will be someone who enjoys taking initiative, with the expertise to contribute to continuous improvement processes.
Other required skills and attributes include:
- The ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- The ability to prioritise your workload and meet deadlines
- A proactive approach and a positive “can-do” attitude
- Previous experience using payroll and HRIS systems
- Knowledge of the ScHADS award would be advantageous, however is not essential
If you’re a payroll specialist looking for a part-time opportunity within a dynamic, people-focused and purpose-driven environment, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please forward your resume to Melanie Mansfield at Mansfield & Co Recruitment in MS word format by clicking APPLY.
For a confidential discussion, phone Melanie on 0411 471 822.