Join a growing organisation with a great workplace culture, a supportive team environment and learning and development opportunities.
- Diverse role incorporating all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Growing not-for-profit organisation
- Permanent full-time position. Greenhill Road location
Junction Australia are an innovative social enterprise who support around 10,000 South Australians through a range of housing and community services. They are committed to effecting long term positive change for those they work with and the communities they work within.
Whilst the organisation has grown considerably, currently employing close to 300 staff, they are still firmly committed to building a supportive and positive workplace culture that provides ongoing learning and development opportunities for their staff.
Due to an internal transfer, Junction Australia are seeking a talented HR Generalist to work as part of their small yet busy HR team. Based at their Greenhill Road head office, the HR Generalist reports directly to the Executive Manager People & Culture and is a varied position incorporating all aspects of HR.
Working as part of a close-knit team, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with leaders across the business and providing general support on a range of employee and HR matters
- Being the initial point of contact for HR and WHS related enquiries (complex matters will be escalated)
- Supporting recruitment including participation in panel interviews and group assessments
- Preparing employment contracts and drafting other employee related documentation
- Coordinating the on-boarding/offboarding process
- Maintenance and management of HR systems and databases
- Contributing to HR projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Providing general support and assistance to the WHS Advisor
- General HR administration duties including the development of position descriptions, reporting and other ad hoc tasks
Our ideal applicant has demonstrated experience providing general HR support to an organisation and is eager to build on this experience and further develop their HR skills and knowledge.
Key to your success will be a proactive approach and the ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
Other skills, attributes and experience required include:
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work effectively autonomously as well as in a team environment
- A positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Tertiary qualifications in HR
If you are seeking an HR opportunity providing variety and learning opportunities within a supportive and purpose-driven environment, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your resume to Melanie at Mansfield and Co Recruitment by clicking APPLY.
For a confidential discussion, phone Mel on 0411 471 822.