A varied role responsible for processing payroll and maintaining financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services.
- Busy, collaborative and supportive work environment
- Permanent full time position
- Pasadena location (free onsite parking)
Centennial Park is a place for the living; a vibrant community hub that strengthens enduring connections. A place where life is cherished, commemorated, contemplated and celebrated.
Their strategic pillars encompass Information, transparency and choice, Our natural environment, connections and collaboration, a people-first culture.
The Corporate Services Team comprises of finance, payroll, information technology and records management and collectively provides fundamental services to ensure the organisation operates within best practice requirements.
Based at their corporate office in Pasadena and working as part of a small team, the Finance Officer is responsible for processing payroll and maintaining financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services to ensure that all activities are compliant.
Reporting to the Manager Corporate Services, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the financial administration of the organisation, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets and maintenance of financial files and systems
- Contributing to end of month financial process to ensure reporting is accurate and timely including all BAS and payroll requirements
- Preparing and reconciling all receipt transactions to ensure funds are accounted for and recorded appropriately and that all bank accounts are reconciled
- Monitoring and maintaining the fleet of corporate credit cards including month end reconciliation
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including business partners and corporate networks
- Reviewing timesheets and preparing fortnightly payroll for approximately 60 staff
- Accurately interpreting payroll conditions and entitlements across multiple enterprise agreements, awards and industrial agreements
We are seeking a professional, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage competing priorities. Additionally you will possess well developed interpersonal skills with a proven ability to confidently and effectively interact and build positive relationships across the organisation.
Previous payroll experience is desirable, however training and development in this area will be provided if needed. A solid background in accounts processing is essential. Experience using Chris21 will also be beneficial, however is not an essential requirement.
- Opportunity to contribute to the very significant and rewarding service that Centennial Park provide to the South Australian community
- An empowering and supportive team culture
- A culture in which the health and wellbeing of employees is at the forefront of how they do business. Excellent Health and Wellbeing programs, including EAP
- A beautiful, tranquil and picturesque working environment – including an onsite Café
If you are seeking a career opportunity offering variety and development opportunities within a positive and supportive environment, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter by clicking APPLY.
Further enquiries can be directed to Melanie Mansfield at Mansfield & Co Recruitment on 0411 471 822.