Our client is a highly respected and award winning integrated Financial Services and Accounting firm, servicing business owners and professionals throughout Australia.A forward thinking and progressive organisation, our client value their employees and are considered a South Australian employer of choice.An exiting opportunity exists for an experienced Client Services Assistant to join the team based in Glenelg.
Operating from a modern purpose-built office, you will be working within a team to support 3 Financial Planners deliver quality advice and services to a sophisticated customer base.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- Preparing review documents and RoA’s
- Administering the provision of ongoing services.
- Completing product research.
- Facilitating advice implementation.
- Processing investment switches, contributions, and withdrawals.
- Using workflows and tasks within Xplan to manage the advice process.
- Maintaining accurate information within Xplan.
- General administrative duties as they arise.
You are team player that prides yourself on organisation, diligence, and accuracy. You have experience supporting Financial Planners using workflows and tasks whilst adopting an intuitive and proactive approach to support.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include
- Knowledge of the ‘Advice’ process.
- Awareness of regulatory obligations and compliance.
- Experience using Xplan preferred but not essential.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- A client centric mindset.
- Accurate, with a strong attention to details.
- Manageable workloads. You are part of a team.
- Flexible Working Arrangements.
- Additional leave day on your birthday.
- Leading remuneration.
- A genuine environment of care and support.
Our client values gender diversity and workplace flexibility. Applications from all segments of the community are welcomed and encouraged.
To apply, please forward your resume to Mark Elding at Mansfield & Co Recruitment by clicking APPLY. For a strictly confidential discussion contact Mark on 0481 996 300.