Strata Data is an Adelaide based, market leading Strata Management company. They have been the proud recipients of the ‘Strata Business of the Year’ award at either a National or State level for six years running! Their ongoing success is founded on a professional and innovative approach to client management.
As a family owned and operated business servicing Adelaide for over 40 years, their mission is to help people love where they live.
Due to an internal promotion, Strata Data are seeking a Body Corporate/Strata Manager to join their team in Glen Osmond.
This position is accountable for the management of all aspects of a Strata and Community Title portfolio.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Chairing body corporate meetings
- Setting budgets and monitoring financial accounts
- Attending to work order requests and arranging building maintenance
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Corresponding with committees and owners
- Interpreting and relaying legislation
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Day-to-day client interaction and problem solving
Essential to this role is the capacity to build meaningful professional relationships, and the ability to relate to a broad cross section of clients and truly understand their needs. Provision of accurate information, delivered in a timely manner will underpin this position.
Whilst previous strata management or real estate experience is advantageous, being a supportive organisation that promotes learning and development opportunities, Strata Data are open to considering applicants with transferrable skills who are eager to learn.
The required skills and qualities to succeed in the role include:
- Ability to engage stakeholders and manage relationships
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Motivated, dedicated, and resilient
- A team player
- Exceptional mediation and problem-solving skills
- Enjoys being busy!
- IT savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
What’s in it for me?
The opportunity to join an industry leader and work with a fun group of people! Experience personal development and ongoing professional training. Flexibility is on offer, including the ability to work from home at times as well as rostered days off. We offer a fantastic wellness program, an active social club and a supportive team who genuinely like being around each other!
If you want to be recognised for your hard work and be part of our amazing team, this is a fantastic opportunity to secure your place with a Company that truly values and develops its people.
If you are seeking a new career opportunity and consider yourself to be a true “people person” who loves a role with lots of variety, apply now!
To apply, forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY. Further enquiries can be directed to Melanie Mansfield on 0411 471 822.