Utilise your administration and customer service skills in a highly supportive, team environment.
- Collaborative team environment
- Permanent full-time position offering variety
- Torrensville location (on-site parking)
Based in Torrensville, Riviera Bakery is a proudly South Australian and family-owned business producing artisan breads for restaurants, cafes, gourmet delis and supermarkets throughout metropolitan and regional South Australia.
With a distinguished 40 year history, Riviera is a highly respected and well known South Australian brand, known for their commitment to producing freshly baked products of the highest quality.
Riviera Bakery are currently seeking an Administration & Customer Service Officer to join their team on a permanent, full time basis. Working between the hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm, you will be responsible for:
- Responding to customer queries
- Order entry
- Raising purchase orders
- Light reception duties including customer service
- Producing production reports
- General administrative tasks
Skills and experience
This role would ideally suit someone who thrives in a team environment and enjoys performing a good cross-section of tasks in a ‘back-office’ environment.
Ideally you possess:
- A passion for customer service
- Prior experience as an administrator
- Experience using an ERP System.
- Working knowledge of MS Office including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- A great attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail, and financially ‘aware’
- The ability to learn new systems quickly
Riviera Bakery are seeking an individual who is reliable, professional, flexible and enjoys working as part of a team.
If you’re seeking a permanent opportunity and enjoy taking ownership of your work, whilst still being part of a team, please forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY.
For further information please contact Mark Elding at Mansfield & Co Recruitment on 0481 996 300