Be part of a supportive, collaborative finance team and enjoy flexible work arrangements and salary packaging benefits.
- Varied role working as part of a supportive and talented finance team.
- Growing not-for-profit organisation. Salary packaging benefits available.
- Permanent full-time position. Greenhill Road location.
Junction Australia are an innovative social enterprise who support around 10,000 South Australians through a range of housing and community services. They are committed to effecting long term positive change for those they work with and the communities they work within.
Whilst the organisation has grown considerably, currently employing close to 300 staff, they are still firmly committed to building a supportive and positive workplace culture that provides ongoing learning and development opportunities for their staff.
Based at their corporate office on Greenhill Road and working as part of a high performing finance team, the role of Accounts Officer will perform all-round Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable duties ensuring an accurate and timely service.
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Finance, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Accounts payable and receivable processing, including rental property income, raising and processing invoices
- Responding to accounts related enquiries
- Performing account reconciliations
- Providing support and back up to payroll
- Maintaining property and tenant records for utilities accounts and payments
- Assisting the Financial Accountant with reporting and administration as required
- Maintaining knowledge of relevant Awards and legislation and the Residential Tenancies Act
Our ideal applicant will possess previous experience in a similar position and sound knowledge of general accounting practices. You will be someone who enjoys taking initiative and has the expertise and confidence to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
Other required skills and attributes include:
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain positive working relationships
- The ability to prioritise your workload and meet deadlines
- A proactive approach and a positive “can-do” attitude
- Systems savvy, experienced in various accounting software packages and capable of learning new software quickly
If you have the required skills and experience and are seeking an opportunity to join a great team and secure a long-term role within a purpose-driven organisation, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your resume to Melanie Mansfield at Mansfield & Co Recruitment in MS word format by clicking APPLY.
For a confidential discussion, phone Melanie on 0411 471 822.